Natural oils for skin and body should be indispensable to any woman’s beauty routine. Given the composition of herbal extracts, tones the skin, treats acne, reduces wrinkles, moisturize the skin and make it brighter.
On the market there is a wide range of natural oils and butter, matching each type of skin and unsurprisingly, prices can be more affordable than many of the cosmetics market.
1. Coconut Oil
- Is intended specifically for people with dry hands, cracked, dehydrated, irritated and inflamed.
- Moisturizes and softens skin.
- Removes the feeling of dry skin.
- It’s a good scrub.
- It is gentle with sores or calluses.
- Is indicated for use after shaving acts as antibacterial and over due to high intake of fatty acids soothe minor irritations.
- Slows the aging process of the skin.
- Tones and beautifies skin.
2. Tea Tree Oil
- Can reduce redness.
- Can diminish puffiness
- Great natural alternative for getting rid of acne
3. Jojoba Oil
- Is rich in anti-inflammatory and antibacterial substances that prevent recurrence of pimples, but also in healing vitamin E and other substances.
- It is an excellent cleanser.
- It is good for keeping skin elasticity.
- Softens and moisturizes skin.
- Your lips will be instantly softer and will look sensational.
4. Macadamia Oil
- It is a natural moisturizer and emollients; it’s delicate and leaves no traces of fat, so it is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Heals skin disorders such as scars, sunburns, minor wounds, and irritations.
- The rich content in mono-unsaturated fatty acids, which have similar properties of sebum, help protect skin
due to its properties, it is excellent for dry and aging. Reduce wrinkles and combat skin dryness.
- Can be used as a lip balm.
5. Avocado Oil
- You can use avocado oil for your dry or dehydrated skin to become more elastic, shiny and much younger.
- Prevents aging of the skin and reduce wrinkles, especially those around the eyes.
- Restores very well the portions of the face exposed to irritation, thermal shock or failed cosmetic treatments.
- Eliminate acne.
6. Hemp Oil
- Excellent moisturizes the skin, especially during the cold winter.
- Moreover, gives your skin a bright and more natural look.
- Hemp oil stops skin aging and prevents wrinkles.
- Help fight acne.
- Get rid of the dark circles around the eyes.