Matte Rimmel BB Cream is specially formulated for oily or mixed prone skin, which promises to control unwanted shine and instead give a natural, matte look. In addition, this product does not dry the skin and has an average capacity of coverage, concealing those nasty […]
Month: February 2017
Avon Solutions BB Cream protects the skin, moisturizes and smooths creating that satin, flawless, perfect look all day. This product has a light texture that is spread easily and does not block pores, leaving skin a feeling of comfort that makes you reuse it. The […]
If you’re on social media and you are using it also to promote your brand you know that keeping up can be exhausting.
There is some good news! Having the right social media tools can make your life easier.
Fortunately, there are dozens of cool tools, and most are aimed at earning your precious time back.
To help you sort through all the variety and pick the tools essential for social media management of your brand, I came up with this handy short list.
- Buffer shares your content at the best possible times throughout the day so that your followers and fans see your updates more often.
- As you add content, you can easily select which of your social accounts you want to post to. Post the same message to all accounts or add context by customizing each.
- Whether you are browsing the web or on the go, you can easily add content to your queue with our browser extensions and mobile apps. Save time and get more done by working from anywhere.
- Create images with the perfect size and format for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest. Typography, font sizes, and formatting options make everyone a designer!
- Understand what content is resonating with your audience. BuzzSumo’s advanced social search engine finds the most shared content for a topic, author or a domain.
- BuzzSumo shows the share activity across all the major social networks including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Pinterest.
- Find the most shared content by content type such as video or infographic.
- View the links pointing to any domain or page and sort by social shares. Our index is constantly updated to ensure you see new backlinks super-fast.
- Add value to your content strategy with curated content. Discover interesting and trending content and share directly with your audience.
- Improve your outreach and influencer marketing by searching for the key influencers in any topic area. Follow them directly from within BuzzSumo.
- BuzzSumo allows you to understand the content that resonates with influencers. See what content an influencer shares, the topics they share most often and the domains they share.
- Get an alert when an article mentions your keyword, when your competitor publishes a breakout post, or when a specific author publishes an article.
- Produce powerful content analysis reports for a topic or domain. Analyze and chart average shares, shares by network, content format, day published, content length and most shared domains.
- Search for the most shared content for a competitor’s domain to see what is working for them. See the content formats are they using and the networks they are getting most success.
3. Droplr – powerful file sharing and screen capture tool
Snag images or videos of your screen and have them share-ready in a few quick clicks and seconds.
- Snag an image anywhere on your device
- or record activity as a gif or video
- pop a link in chat or email
- Share only what you want to show
- add notes
- preview images for what you share
- control when it disappears
- Auto-classify everything shared
- build your team’s library of content
- access collections in one click
A powerful search engine that delivers instantaneous results. Advanced search functionality has sophisticated query operators. Plus, it has filtering across all criteria: visibility, engagement, SEO data, language, and location.
A unique blog discovery tool that scours the web continuously to find more relevant blogs, immediately highlighting new influencer opportunities.
Assess blogger “influence” by sorting and filtering on the important metrics: size of the audience, level of engagement, how often they post, the number of social media connections and SEO-based metrics.
A sophisticated list management tool that allows you to manage all of your research in user-friendly lists and folders.
Create contacts from suggested email addresses and automatically connect/friend/follow their social media profiles from within the app.
Monitor the blogosphere for the keywords specific to your campaign. Get automated emails when your target bloggers mention your campaign keywords.
Detailed analysis of your overall campaign and on a blogger-by-blogger basis to see what worked and what didn’t. Includes potential size of audience, actual engagement, and actual web traffic
- KingSumo is a WordPress plugin that tests out blog headlines against each other and then determines which one will attract more traffic.
- Headlines automatically rotate through all the titles you added for a post. Then, based on the inbound traffic from each title, it automatically prioritizes the one that gets you the most traffic.
- KingSumo Headlines is always working on every post for your blog. It learns over time to understand which headlines perform better for your writing style and readers, and will even optimize old posts to take advantage of shifts in organic search traffic.
- Detailed, inline reports show you how your titles are performing relative to each other. You’ll instantly be able to tell which title performs better.
- Just enter as many headlines as you want to test and you’re done. Headlines do the rest for you, growing your website leaving you to focus on your content.
7. Quill Engage
Quill Engage analyzes your Google Analytics data and delivers the most important and interesting insights on your site’s KPIs, including sessions, page views and bounce rate.
Immediately understand what’s driving your website’s performance with in-depth analysis on referral traffic, goals & conversions, events, e-commerce, and AdWords.
Customize your reports with your company, agency, or client’s branding. Select the KPIs and reporting sections that matter most to your business or client. It’s as simple as a few clicks within our easy to use application.
Authenticate your Google Analytics account, select your views, and immediately begin running reports. Set up automated sharing to send reports to your colleagues and clients on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Instantly create the optimal posting schedule based on audience engagement, virality, traffic and more
- Effortlessly schedule multiple pins or grams at once with bulk upload and our Browser Extension for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
- Schedule repins directly from Pinterest
- Shape your editorial calendar with simple drag-and-drop control
- Track repins, likes, comments, traffic and revenue on scheduled posts over time
- Discover conversations about your brand across Pinterest and Instagram
- Curate amazing content for your fans based on what’s trending right now
- Monitor your brand, products, and campaigns comprehensively across the visual web
- Track growth in Followers, Boards, Repins, Likes and Comments
- Analyze post performance by category, board, keyword and #hashtag
- Benchmark Content Virality and Fan Engagement Levels to gauge progress over time
- Analyze revenue and traffic from Pinterest with easy Google Analytics integration and much more.
- Get live updates about your brand from the web and social media.
- It’s a real-time monitoring tool, detects any reference to your brand or keywords you’re monitoring on all forums, social networks, blogs, and sites.
- It also offers the option of responding to the mentions and sharing them making it a quick and easy engagement solution.
Schedule and queue your content.
Visualize all your posts and tweets in a calendar.
Queue your evergreen content and publish it on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram.
Republish your content on a regular basis.
- Track every single post that’s been shared from your Facebook Page
- Find out when a user or a fanpage mentions your Facebook page
- Categorize (tag, flag & assign) new monitored elements
- Create customized searches for keywords relative to your business
- Identify users who retweet your content the most
- Find brand ambassadors, user who share links to your website
- Find user generated content by tracking your brand’s hashtags
- Use popular Instagram hashtags to find potential new clients
- Identify & engage with your brand’s ambassadors by tracking media location
Developing an email list full of engaged subscribers it’s one of the most effective ways of generating a profit online and for that reason, it becomes a fundamentally component of any website’s marketing strategy. It’s a profoundly personal way to build a relationship with the […]
With the increase in visuals, only to mention a few like Instagram and Snapchat madness or thousands of Infographics, I don’t think it’s necessary to tell you about the importance of imagery for promoting your brand. But getting beautiful images isn’t always easy. Most people […]
Honestly speaking, sharing content on social networks manually can take too much time and be quite boring, especially when you’re posting at regular times and if you have multiple accounts.
So, why not to take advantage of some modern tools and plugins that can handle this for you and take this burden off your shoulders?
Here are the best WordPress plugins for social media auto posting:
CoSchedule is a content marketing editorial calendar that integrates with your WordPress blog using a WordPress plugin.
It helps you visualize and plan your blog content with drag-and-drop ease. You can create and publish customized messages for your social networks for each blog post. Posts are easily moved, and social messages attached to those posts move with them.
The CoSchedule calendar is perfect for social media scheduling.
- Schedule Everything in CoSchedule: Schedule all your social messages directly in the calendar (no more jumping from one social platform to the next!).
- Monitor Social Traffic: Monitor how often your content has been shared on networks such as FB, Pinterest, Google+, and Linkedin.
- Schedule Dozens of Social Media Messages in Bulk: Use reusable social templates to share posts faster and drive traffic to your blog.
- Eliminate the Guesswork of Scheduling: Let CoSchedule intelligently promote your content at the best possible traffic times for each network.
It’s not free but all plans include a FREE 14-day trial!
This plugin automatically publishes posts from your blog to your Social Network accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+(Google Plus), Blogger, Tumblr, Flickr, LiveJournal, Flipboard, Instagram, Telegram, DreamWidth, Delicious, Diigo, Instapaper, Stumbleupon, LinkedIn, ok.ru, Pinterest, Plurk, VKontakte(VK.com), YouTube, App.net, Scoop.It, WordPress, XING etc.
The whole process is completely automated. Just write a new post and either entire post or it’s nicely formatted announcement with backlink will be published to all your configured social networks. You can reach the most audience and tell all your friends, readers and followers about your new post. This plugin works with profiles, business pages, community pages, groups, etc. Messages are 100% customizable and adopted for each network requirements.
The main features that are included in Social Auto Poster Plugin:
- Allow auto-posting new posts to configured social network.
- Ability to choose which post type you want to post.
- Ability to post content on all your linked Facebook Accounts.
- Ability to shorten long URL into a tiny URL.
- Schedule your posts to configured social network.
- Each Post, Page or Custom Post Type on your blog have individual settings in Metabox to set different title, account, text, template, link etc.
- Unique URL generated each time for wall post to avoid duplicate content error.
- A clean & user-friendly admin UI to manage everything.
- Works for any post, page or custom post type created on your blog.
- Works for any E-commerce plugins like WooCommerce, WP-e-Commerce, Easy Digital Downloads or Jigoshop.
- 100% multilanguage – Social Auto Poster is completely translatable both in front and back-end.
Auto publish to your social media accounts your new blog posts/pages/custom post types. You only have to configure your social network accounts like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr.
Auto re-publish old blog posts to all your configured social accounts. By auto-sharing your old blog posts, you keep them alive and increase traffic to your blog!
Additionally Filter posts to be published/cross posted to social networks based on categories. (General section settings)
Multiple Accounts per social site supported. Possibility to nicely format the posted message per account, shortcodes supported.
Logs are generated each time there is an auto posting activity for each configured social network account. Easily follow the automated sharing process from MicroblogPoster’s logs section and debug your configuration if needed.
Revive Old Post has lots of great features that allow you to carefully share certain articles at certain time intervals.
Some of the features that you can customize:
- the intervals between shares
- the age of the posts
- the number of posts shared daily
- the number of times the same post can be shared
- the format of the posts, and more.
- Post new or existing content – all your content is eligible to be re-shared automatically
- Share featured images with your posts
- Custom scheduling available, even for individual posts and pages
- Use hashtags to focus on topics (several options available)
- Add posting time directly from our Global Settings (no need to login into Buffer)
- Create your own hashtags to be included in your posts
- Pin unlimited number of images: Pinterest Automatic Pin Plugin can pin from one image to all images in the post directly to your Pinterest account.
- Post featured image as a pin: Plugin can pin featured image to Pinterest
- Scheduled posts support: select images to be pinned and once your scheduled post get published it will be pinned
- Bulk Pin: Plugin can pin old posts too it adds a new option called “Pin Them” just select posts and choose the “pin them” option and apply. The plugin will send selected posts to pinning queue
- Automatic Image detection: Pinterest Automatic auto detect images in your post then list them, where you can decide which images should be pinned
- Automatic boards detection: Pinterest Automatic will auto detect boards in your Pinterest account so that you can choose which board you want to pin images to
- Auto-link pins to your post : All pins are directly hyperlinked to your posts, so once any Pinterest user click on the pin it redirects him to your post on your site
- Default pin text and pin board : You can set a default pin text or a default pin board where all pins will be pinned, so you don’t need to enter text every time
Looking for the perfect photo for your blog or website? To help you find them, I’ve compiled a short list of 5 terrific sources of high-quality, free photos. 1. Pixabay On Pixabay you may find and share images free of copyrights. All pictures are released […]