If you’re on social media and you are using it also to promote your brand you know that keeping up can be exhausting.
There is some good news! Having the right social media tools can make your life easier.
Fortunately, there are dozens of cool tools, and most are aimed at earning your precious time back.
To help you sort through all the variety and pick the tools essential for social media management of your brand, I came up with this handy short list.
- Buffer shares your content at the best possible times throughout the day so that your followers and fans see your updates more often.
- As you add content, you can easily select which of your social accounts you want to post to. Post the same message to all accounts or add context by customizing each.
- Whether you are browsing the web or on the go, you can easily add content to your queue with our browser extensions and mobile apps. Save time and get more done by working from anywhere.
- Create images with the perfect size and format for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest. Typography, font sizes, and formatting options make everyone a designer!
- Understand what content is resonating with your audience. BuzzSumo’s advanced social search engine finds the most shared content for a topic, author or a domain.
- BuzzSumo shows the share activity across all the major social networks including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Pinterest.
- Find the most shared content by content type such as video or infographic.
- View the links pointing to any domain or page and sort by social shares. Our index is constantly updated to ensure you see new backlinks super-fast.
- Add value to your content strategy with curated content. Discover interesting and trending content and share directly with your audience.
- Improve your outreach and influencer marketing by searching for the key influencers in any topic area. Follow them directly from within BuzzSumo.
- BuzzSumo allows you to understand the content that resonates with influencers. See what content an influencer shares, the topics they share most often and the domains they share.
- Get an alert when an article mentions your keyword, when your competitor publishes a breakout post, or when a specific author publishes an article.
- Produce powerful content analysis reports for a topic or domain. Analyze and chart average shares, shares by network, content format, day published, content length and most shared domains.
- Search for the most shared content for a competitor’s domain to see what is working for them. See the content formats are they using and the networks they are getting most success.
3. Droplr – powerful file sharing and screen capture tool
Snag images or videos of your screen and have them share-ready in a few quick clicks and seconds.
- Snag an image anywhere on your device
- or record activity as a gif or video
- pop a link in chat or email
- Share only what you want to show
- add notes
- preview images for what you share
- control when it disappears
- Auto-classify everything shared
- build your team’s library of content
- access collections in one click
A powerful search engine that delivers instantaneous results. Advanced search functionality has sophisticated query operators. Plus, it has filtering across all criteria: visibility, engagement, SEO data, language, and location.
A unique blog discovery tool that scours the web continuously to find more relevant blogs, immediately highlighting new influencer opportunities.
Assess blogger “influence” by sorting and filtering on the important metrics: size of the audience, level of engagement, how often they post, the number of social media connections and SEO-based metrics.
A sophisticated list management tool that allows you to manage all of your research in user-friendly lists and folders.
Create contacts from suggested email addresses and automatically connect/friend/follow their social media profiles from within the app.
Monitor the blogosphere for the keywords specific to your campaign. Get automated emails when your target bloggers mention your campaign keywords.
Detailed analysis of your overall campaign and on a blogger-by-blogger basis to see what worked and what didn’t. Includes potential size of audience, actual engagement, and actual web traffic
- KingSumo is a WordPress plugin that tests out blog headlines against each other and then determines which one will attract more traffic.
- Headlines automatically rotate through all the titles you added for a post. Then, based on the inbound traffic from each title, it automatically prioritizes the one that gets you the most traffic.
- KingSumo Headlines is always working on every post for your blog. It learns over time to understand which headlines perform better for your writing style and readers, and will even optimize old posts to take advantage of shifts in organic search traffic.
- Detailed, inline reports show you how your titles are performing relative to each other. You’ll instantly be able to tell which title performs better.
- Just enter as many headlines as you want to test and you’re done. Headlines do the rest for you, growing your website leaving you to focus on your content.
7. Quill Engage
Quill Engage analyzes your Google Analytics data and delivers the most important and interesting insights on your site’s KPIs, including sessions, page views and bounce rate.
Immediately understand what’s driving your website’s performance with in-depth analysis on referral traffic, goals & conversions, events, e-commerce, and AdWords.
Customize your reports with your company, agency, or client’s branding. Select the KPIs and reporting sections that matter most to your business or client. It’s as simple as a few clicks within our easy to use application.
Authenticate your Google Analytics account, select your views, and immediately begin running reports. Set up automated sharing to send reports to your colleagues and clients on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Instantly create the optimal posting schedule based on audience engagement, virality, traffic and more
- Effortlessly schedule multiple pins or grams at once with bulk upload and our Browser Extension for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
- Schedule repins directly from Pinterest
- Shape your editorial calendar with simple drag-and-drop control
- Track repins, likes, comments, traffic and revenue on scheduled posts over time
- Discover conversations about your brand across Pinterest and Instagram
- Curate amazing content for your fans based on what’s trending right now
- Monitor your brand, products, and campaigns comprehensively across the visual web
- Track growth in Followers, Boards, Repins, Likes and Comments
- Analyze post performance by category, board, keyword and #hashtag
- Benchmark Content Virality and Fan Engagement Levels to gauge progress over time
- Analyze revenue and traffic from Pinterest with easy Google Analytics integration and much more.
- Get live updates about your brand from the web and social media.
- It’s a real-time monitoring tool, detects any reference to your brand or keywords you’re monitoring on all forums, social networks, blogs, and sites.
- It also offers the option of responding to the mentions and sharing them making it a quick and easy engagement solution.
Schedule and queue your content.
Visualize all your posts and tweets in a calendar.
Queue your evergreen content and publish it on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram.
Republish your content on a regular basis.
- Track every single post that’s been shared from your Facebook Page
- Find out when a user or a fanpage mentions your Facebook page
- Categorize (tag, flag & assign) new monitored elements
- Create customized searches for keywords relative to your business
- Identify users who retweet your content the most
- Find brand ambassadors, user who share links to your website
- Find user generated content by tracking your brand’s hashtags
- Use popular Instagram hashtags to find potential new clients
- Identify & engage with your brand’s ambassadors by tracking media location