7 Plugins To Automatically Share Your Posts On Social Media
Honestly speaking, sharing content on social networks manually can take too much time and be quite boring, especially when you’re posting at regular times and if you have multiple accounts.
So, why not to take advantage of some modern tools and plugins that can handle this for you and take this burden off your shoulders?
Here are the best WordPress plugins for social media auto posting:
CoSchedule is a content marketing editorial calendar that integrates with your WordPress blog using a WordPress plugin.
It helps you visualize and plan your blog content with drag-and-drop ease. You can create and publish customized messages for your social networks for each blog post. Posts are easily moved, and social messages attached to those posts move with them.
The CoSchedule calendar is perfect for social media scheduling.
- Schedule Everything in CoSchedule: Schedule all your social messages directly in the calendar (no more jumping from one social platform to the next!).
- Monitor Social Traffic: Monitor how often your content has been shared on networks such as FB, Pinterest, Google+, and Linkedin.
- Schedule Dozens of Social Media Messages in Bulk: Use reusable social templates to share posts faster and drive traffic to your blog.
- Eliminate the Guesswork of Scheduling: Let CoSchedule intelligently promote your content at the best possible traffic times for each network.
It’s not free but all plans include a FREE 14-day trial!
This plugin automatically publishes posts from your blog to your Social Network accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+(Google Plus), Blogger, Tumblr, Flickr, LiveJournal, Flipboard, Instagram, Telegram, DreamWidth, Delicious, Diigo, Instapaper, Stumbleupon, LinkedIn, ok.ru, Pinterest, Plurk, VKontakte(VK.com), YouTube, App.net, Scoop.It, WordPress, XING etc.
The whole process is completely automated. Just write a new post and it will be published to all your configured social networks. You can reach the most audience and tell all your friends, readers and followers about your new post. This plugin works with profiles, business pages, community pages, groups, etc. Messages are 100% customizable and adopted for each network requirements.
The main features that are included in Social Auto Poster Plugin:
- Allow auto-posting new posts to the configured social network.
- Ability to choose which post type you want to post.
- Ability to post content on all your linked Facebook Accounts.
- Ability to shorten long URL into a tiny URL.
- Schedule your posts to the configured social network.
- Each Post, Page or Custom Post Type on your blog have individual settings in Metabox to set different title, account, text, template, link etc.
- Unique URL generated each time for wall post to avoid duplicate content error.
- A clean & user-friendly admin UI to manage everything.
- Works for any post, page or custom post type created on your blog.
- Works for any E-commerce plugins like WooCommerce, WP-e-Commerce, Easy Digital Downloads or Jigoshop.
- 100% multilanguage – Social Auto Poster is completely translatable both in front and back-end.
Auto-publish to your social media accounts your new blog posts/pages/custom post types. You only have to configure your social network accounts like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr.
Auto re-publish old blog posts to all your configured social accounts. By auto-sharing your old blog posts, you keep them alive and increase traffic to your blog!
Additionally Filter posts to be published/cross-posted to social networks based on categories. (General section settings)
Multiple Accounts per social site supported. Possibility to nicely format the posted message per account, shortcodes supported.
Logs are generated each time there is an auto-posting activity for each configured social network account. Easily follow the automated sharing process from MicroblogPoster’s logs section and debug your configuration if needed.
Revive Old Post has lots of great features that allow you to carefully share certain articles at certain time intervals.
Some of the features that you can customize:
- the intervals between shares
- the age of the posts
- the number of posts shared daily
- the number of times the same post can be shared
- the format of the posts, and more.
- Post new or existing content – all your content is eligible to be re-shared automatically
- Share featured images with your posts
- Custom scheduling available, even for individual posts and pages
- Use hashtags to focus on topics (several options available)
- Add posting time directly from our Global Settings (no need to login into Buffer)
- Create your own hashtags to be included in your posts
- Pin an unlimited number of images: Pinterest Automatic Pin Plugin can pin from one image to all images in the post directly to your Pinterest account.
- Post featured image as a pin: Plugin can pin featured image to Pinterest
- Scheduled posts support: select images to be pinned and once your scheduled post get published it will be pinned
- Bulk Pin: Plugin can pin old posts too it adds a new option called “Pin Them” just select posts and choose the “pin them” option and apply. The plugin will send selected posts to pinning queue
- Automatic Image detection: Pinterest Automatic auto detect images in your post then list them, where you can decide which images should be pinned
- Automatic boards detection: Pinterest Automatic will auto-detect boards in your Pinterest account so that you can choose which board you want to pin images to
- Auto-link pins to your post: All pins are directly hyperlinked to your posts, so once any Pinterest user click on the pin it redirects him to your post on your site
- Default pin text and pin board: You can set a default pin text or a default pinboard where all pins will be pinned, so you don’t need to enter text every time