Vitamin E is essential for your beauty ritual, and the best way to make the most of its positive effects is to assimilate also with food, not just with cosmetics containing this vitamin. There are some very rich sources of oily vitamin E, such as coconut oil, olive oil, avocados, spinach, sunflower seeds, oleaginous fruits and wheat germs. Find out what are the most important benefits that oily vitamin E has for your skin and hair!
1. Stimulates hair growth: vitamin E oil has antioxidant properties that repair hair follicles, which helps the hair to grow. A conditioner containing this substance is doing true miracles for hair. Mix the two vitamin E capsules with two tablespoons of warm olive oil, then massage the scalp with this mix using circular motions. Let it act for 30 minutes, then wash the hair with your favorite products. This treatment should be followed 2-3 times a week.
2. Strengthens the skin: vitamin E is an antioxidant that also has an anti-aging effect, can be used not only as a method of wrinkle prevention but also to repair the already aging skin. The simplest method of wrinkle removal is the use of vitamin E oil capsules. In the evening, before bedtime, apply one capsule under the eyes and in areas most affected by wrinkles to enjoy the regenerative effects.
3. Treat scars and hyperpigmentation: the regenerative effect of E vitamin E also helps in the rapid healing of scars, and the effect is even stronger as the treatment is applied earlier on the scar. Combine the contents of two vitamin E capsules with a teaspoon of castor oil and apply the mixture on the problem area daily for one month.
4. Softens dry and very dry areas: Dry skin is not very pleasant to touch, and some areas are more prone to drying than others (elbows, knees, heels). Oily Vitamin E can be applied to these areas to restore their softness. Either use it as a capsule or mix with a little olive oil and lightly massage the problematic portions.
5. Get rid of split ends: of course, this is not a permanent solution, split ends being a clear sign that you need to pay a visit to your hairstylist. But they can split a lot faster if you dye and use your hair plate, and one of the solutions is to use vitamin E oil to treat them. Combine equal amounts of vitamin E capsules, olive oil, and coconut oil and apply this mix on the ends, letting it work for several hours before rinsing and washing your head as you normally do.
6. Acne: There are many studies that confirm the beneficial effects of vitamin E on acne scars, even helping to fight acne. The strong antioxidant properties of Vitamin E oil are those that give it this feature: to actively fight acne by reducing redness and inflammation associated with it and helping to regain the skin’s sebum control. Vitamin E has the ability to blur the scars or the unaesthetic signs that remain after the treatments that are recommended for this serious problem.
Vitamin E oil is a true miracle for the body and is one of most effective nutrients for skin and hair.